Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

New blogger - why are my blogs not showing up?

(5 Posts)
TaleTimeStories Fri 02-Feb-18 21:11:37

Hello everyone
I am new to mumsnet and blogging and running a business (I still think i'm a new mum my son is 14 months but compared to those other things I'm old hat.)
So I joined the blogger because I started a blog and I put in the blog URL but I don't understand how I can publish my blogs? Is it automatic? Do I need to set something up? Do I post a link? I can't see any obvious system?
Please help - i've posted at least three since I joined, but none of them seem to be showing?

thewanderlustingmuslimah Sun 04-Feb-18 09:02:29

I'm in the same boat! According to one post if you have twitter (I don't) you join the MN bloggers and tweet your link on there with #BOTD (blog of the day) and MN will pick it up that way.

I would like to know of any other ways?

CulturalWed Thu 22-Feb-18 15:39:24

Same here, used to work fine and then changed url from .com to and no more showed up. No way to change details. Have re registered but new posts still not showing. Grrr!

Dazedandconfused2 Tue 13-Mar-18 18:57:20

Hi there

I'm not sure how it works now, but there used to be a weekly thread in the talk that all the bloggers could add up their links, I'm not sure how it works now. I'll do some supersleuthing and come back to you.

Sam x

tryingtobethebestican Sat 17-Mar-18 15:20:41

If you post your link on here we can look at your site if that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now