Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

HELP- how to post blogs on Mumsnet?

(3 Posts)
twinsandtantrums Thu 02-Nov-17 19:44:57

Hi, I've set up my blog a couple of months ago and have recently joined the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. I will hastily point out that I am a blogging novice. I have absolutely no idea how to actually post a blog here, on the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. All that is showing is my blog name (https://twinsandtantrums.com/) in black and my twitter handle- but no posts, even though I have written several blog posts since joining this network. I have literally spent hours trying to figure this out!! I have emailed mumsnet bloggers and they haven't replied. I know I am probably being thick, but it is really beginning to frustrate me.
So...how do I link my blog posts so that they appear as posts on Mumsnet Network??
Any help would be soooo appreciated!
xx

EmilyAbi Sun 05-Nov-17 23:04:45

Hi there

I'm a vlogger and have apparently been signed up to the vloggers network but I don't know how to find it or how to post on it, so I'm going to follow your post and hope this sheds some light. Good luck on your blogging journey! I'll be having a read.

Emily

My latest video (if you're interested):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBbhcKZCZDw

Heidini Tue 16-Oct-18 08:38:24

Desperately Seeking Advice

I am being made to feel that I am nasty and jealous of the relationship my boyfriend of 5 yrs has with his 21 yr old daughter.

I have looked really hard at myself and why we argue about this and have come to the conclusion that as a couple we do not have enough quality time together so he only has to mention he is organising a small outing with his daughter and I see red and get upset, feel threatened etc. Plus if we do go out he keeps on at me about trying this restaurant, visiting that place etc, all places his daughter keeps telling him to go to, and when we find some where nice of our own he has to then later involve his daughter. I know this all sounds so stupid and does it really matter, but I would just like us to have something special to us to make 'us feel worthwhile or am I living in a dreamworld.

He doesn't get on ( or try to) with my children so that also makes me resent his daughter as I see how nice he can be to his own children.

I have tried to talk to him and explain my feelings, which he says he understands but then its starts all over again.

I feel I am demanding too much from this relationship and the grass wouldn't be greener elsewhere but I would also quite like to breath a sigh of relief if I was ever able to move out and be on my own with my children.
I live in his house, have set up a business on his land so moving means finding a job as well, which I'm not concerned about it just makes it a lot harder than just packing a suitcase for the time being .
Mother in law has also recently bought next door to add to everything else!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: