Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Does he really love me

(4 Posts)
Florence22 Sat 07-Oct-17 01:21:20

My husband never says he loves me, but has recently started and I find it odd after being married for many moons. It all started after a conversation with a friend and it was the first time I opened up and mentioned he never says it. Then the very next day he said it and I feel confused as to why now? Should I be expecting foul play? Or is it just coincident.

Karitomua Mon 09-Oct-17 01:31:53

It may be that your husband began to feel jealous.

I imagine that at some point in the marriage the relationship became routine and for that reason it makes you strange to you.
However, you can use it to reactivate the passion with your husband.
regards.

www.comosuperarunarupturaya.org

mumside Thu 12-Oct-17 22:46:50

Sometimes dads find it harder to express themselves than us mums do, appreciate the fact that he's saying it now, as it might mean he has overcome something in himself. Have you spoken to him about it?

Childrenofthestones Wed 29-Nov-17 16:07:29

My guess is that your friends has contacted him and told him how you feel very likely thinking she was doing you a favour and helping to save your marriage.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: