Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

What annoys us about partners!!

(7 Posts)
Danni93 Tue 03-Oct-17 11:03:25

What annoys me is filling the sky planner up and not deleting after he's watched his programme's.....snoring's another one i have to roll him on to his side to shut him up 😂😂 oh and not washing up after he's made a meal or washing the plates, he just says 'im leaving them to soak'hmm, that one really bugs me!!! whats annoying about your partner?? X

pamelastone Thu 05-Oct-17 12:11:14

Saying that he will do the dishes and makes me wait smile Overpromises sometimes and doesn't do it (ON TIME AS HE PROMISED) eventhough my OH actually does it but make me wait before he does it.

Tests my patience when I try to wake him up in the morning. I am like a 'snooze' button for him. He just says '5 more mins' and says that like 5 times before he wake up smile.

Santawontbelong Thu 05-Oct-17 12:13:00

Walking to the car with a full trolley and a toddler and him rummaging in his bloody pockets for the bloody car keys!!

FarmerGilesRockfordFiles Thu 05-Oct-17 12:14:23

He gets the dog all excited for a walk to the point where the dog's physically shaking.

Then spends five minutes getting his shoes on, finding his keys, checking his hair, adjusting his belt, starting a download.

Gah, do all that stuff before you ship the dog into a frenzy.

Poor dog is beside herself with excitement waiting for him to get his arse in gear

Danni93 Thu 05-Oct-17 14:05:09

Aww poor pooch!! Iv never understood why men carry so much crap in their pockets and they say we're bad with handbags!! smile Men and dishes i'll never understand!! Ah that's another one my OH say's..... i'll let hem drip dry on draining board it's sometimes that bad i have to start putting the clean ones on the otherside of the sink!! 😊

FarmerGilesRockfordFiles Thu 05-Oct-17 14:36:12

Danni I know, he wears a belt I'm sure to keep his trousers up because they're so heavy with junk- wallet, keys, phone. He does use a bag but doesn't keep any of this stuff in his bag.

Ugh, I'm all irritated now just thinking about it

Danni93 Thu 05-Oct-17 16:15:12

Oh god!! 😂...I feel your pain, my OH is exactly the same. He wears combats and they have 4 pockets on front and 2 on back!!! I can assure you he's got crap in all of them!!! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now