Talk

Advanced search

Wordpress/buddy press

(9 Posts)
tofollowtheclouds Fri 18-Aug-17 22:09:42

Hi,

I'm self hosting with Wordpress and have added buddy press as a plugin.

Does anybody have any experience with this as I'm coming up with a few issues trying to configure it properly including the fact that when I'm in edit on Wordpress I know can't view my own site????

Any help much appreciated

sweetmum002 Mon 21-Aug-17 14:46:26

Can anyone recommend piano grade 1 teacher for ABRSM board in Dartford area?

yogastories Thu 24-Aug-17 09:42:12

Hi , I have just looked at my wordpress blog to check this. You can look at your site by clicking on preview, top rhs of pane.

Also there are two modes of editing. If you click on 'my sites' top left of screen you will get a long menu. At the bottom is WP admin, click on that to get the full editing kit. Hope this helps.

yogastories Fri 25-Aug-17 15:05:52

I have not tried to use the plugin, but I have needed to make contents lists of stories with links to each one on my blog. I discovered that you can keep your page open and open another page in another tab, and move between the two (or three etc) pages. any help?

yogastories Fri 25-Aug-17 15:05:53

I have not tried to use the plugin, but I have needed to make contents lists of stories with links to each one on my blog. I discovered that you can keep your page open and open another page in another tab, and move between the two (or three etc) pages. any help?

tofollowtheclouds Tue 05-Sep-17 10:40:52

Thanks for your replies. I am just travelling home at the moment and will sit down and attempt your advice once home.

Fingers crossed

yogastories Tue 05-Sep-17 11:28:10

Sorry about the 4 repeats!! maybe I did something wrong?? Hope my suggestions are useful.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: