Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

AIBU to work colleague comment about who pays my rent?

(11 Posts)
Pooppants Sun 11-Jun-17 18:56:42

Work colleague 1 and I always talk about at work, we are very friendly and get a lift home with another colleague 2, last week in the car I mention that after having problem at my class another colleague 3 come apologise for not listen to me and felt bad that I had to move to other class. The relevant colleague 1 then start talking about how I could just leave work because my husband pays for my rent and she needs to pays for her own( she has a husband who keeps a flat for his own pleasure and she keeps a council flat). I told her that as I have children ( she doesn't ) I need to work because my husband doesn't provide other things beside rent!after that I was quiet on Friday and she notice and knew why, she send me a message saying that she was upset because I keep bringing up my problem with the said class I was in, and I should stop as she doesn't want to hear ( she said it's water under the bridge), the colleague 3 who apologise did so on Thursday, so I just mention. So I told her that I did got offend about her judging me and thing she deserves for sympathy because her husband doesn't want to pays her rent or have children. She then went on to complain about her classroom ( we were in different classes) and start telling everyone that she want a place on my new classroom as the kids are better behaved. Now she told me that she will not coming in the car with colleague 2, because I got upset with her comment, I told her that it's not my car to decide and don't want colleague 2 to be upset thinking I cause all that. As I can't talk about my job and my husband , I am better quiet and she doesn't want me to be quiet around her as she thinks we have a problem. How I can deal with people like that? She is always talking about her problems and if I do same I am whinging too much? I don't have nothing to say to her other then hello and don't trust her with my private life after that!

Lessthanaballpark Sun 11-Jun-17 19:02:50

Don't really understand all that. What is your first language?

Polichinelle Sun 11-Jun-17 19:10:06

You make no sense. Sorry.

Bigbiscuits Sun 11-Jun-17 19:12:02

Are you a teacher?

Reow Sun 11-Jun-17 19:16:01

Eh?

StealthPolarBear Sun 11-Jun-17 19:16:39

Please tell me you're not a teacher

treaclesoda Sun 11-Jun-17 19:17:28

I don't understand what the relevance is to blogging?

StealthPolarBear Sun 11-Jun-17 19:27:54

Has the op gone

BurntBum Sun 11-Jun-17 20:05:45

Say that again!

StealthPolarBear Sun 11-Jun-17 20:08:34

HAS. THE. OP. GONE

;)

TheWitchAndTrevor Sun 11-Jun-17 20:12:45

Errr what? confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now