Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Diet!!

(3 Posts)
weelamb123 Tue 11-Apr-17 13:08:03

Hey fellow mumsnetters! I need to lose weight fast (10 weeks until my holiday). I'm not over weight as such but i do need to loose 10 lbs or so to get back to 9 stone. Ive started hoola hooping and i plan to go walking every lunch time at work. I know you should stay away from diet pills but i need a quick fix....any suggestions that have worked for you...

Please help!

AAH2919 Sat 24-Jun-17 14:00:12

I have to say slimming world !! My first week I lost 7 and half lb and I wernt in the over weight category I just needed to loose a few lbs I lost a stone and half in 6 weeks .. I would never go back to diet pills but that is own choice xx

user1498375315 Sun 25-Jun-17 08:32:01

Hi I diet on and off but the quickest results I've had is when I change my diet and add exercise at the same time. You say you plan to walk ever lunch but we walk every day so I don't think the body really reacts to it as much as more intense exercise 2 or 3 times a week. I started a diet about 3 months before my summer holiday last year and started "running" 1 mile 2 or 3 times each week and lost almost a stone in time for the beach.

www.floristdiscountcodes.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now