Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

advice

(4 Posts)
user1486473729 Tue 07-Feb-17 13:32:10

Hi
If I want to blog or send an email to an old friend but at the request of now and again because their lives are so chaotic and we want to catch up in batches, I am stuck thinking what do we really mean by 'now and again' for email chat? Once a month? Once every two months? Three times a year? Not so rarely that the catch up doesn't make sense but enough space in between to allow time to absorb catch up before responding.. Could use a view from others on what now and again really means in practice re: blog update or catch up emails? Best wishes. Smiling.

Jamiebaby Mon 13-Mar-17 21:23:20

Hi I am in need of advice, don't really no were to start! My partner really loves me he shows it to me constantly the only thing we argue about is our 6 yr old son. I feel he treats our son as if he does not like him, I understand our son can be difficult but I feel he just does not like him. He has a daughter who is a year older than our son who I love and treat as if she was my own. He treats her with love and compassion and shows it constantly. I am constantly defending out son as the only time he speaks to him is to give a command or give him into trouble. My son just wants to be with me all the time which annoys my partner but I have told him constantly that it is the way he behaves towards him why would the son want to be with him. We have had many discussions, and arguments through the years about this and 6 yrs on nothing had changed. I know he loves me and is good to me but I hate how he treats our son, I don't want to leave as I love him and I want my son to have a mum and dad together but I don't know if it would be better for my son to not be with his father full time. Has anyone ever been in this position to give me some advice please .

Sarahjd1990 Sun 19-Mar-17 21:11:21

Not sure if I'm in the right place... but I still live at home and I pay £50p/w what does everyone else pay? As my parents are wanting to put the rent up!!

SuzanT127 Sun 02-Apr-17 19:15:10

Help! I have 4y old twin daughters who are SO greedy!!! They live and sleep & dream FOOD!! After breakfast they are talking about what they are going to have for lunch & then after lunch, what they are going to have in the evening. All their play involves cooking and making and eating food! One of them does get full but the other one doesn't seem to have a stop button! She can eat me under the table!! Neither of them are over weight (YET)! I'm really worried about this obsession with eating! Have I been OTT about healthy eating thus causing an eating disorder? -- Honestly, I make sure they get their 5 a day & limited sugar, but I don't stop them having whatever the other children are having in a social atmosphere and they always get an ice cream on a nice day etc. What am I doing to cause this absolute obsession with eating??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now