Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Mums with children at Primary School

(3 Posts)
Lorna33 Sat 28-Jan-17 17:58:47

Hi,

I am a current Primary School Teacher who work with parents closely to help with their child's education. Many parents say to me they wish they knew how to support their child's learning at home more. So, I am setting up a website that offers free resources and advice for parents about how to help their child at home.

I would be SO grateful if you could take two minutes of your time to fill out my survey to help me understand parents habits and concerns when it comes to supporting their child at home.

You can find the survey here: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/67R7ZBQ
There are only 10 questions and do not require any personal details.

Thank you so much in advance,
smile

zanuda Fri 26-May-17 19:07:49

The problem is - there are no way to satisfy all the parents. Some would prefer to work more (helping children with homework), some - to work less. So the objectives would be different.

Plunkette Fri 26-May-17 19:14:41

Since moved big to the USA the thing I find makes the most difference to supporting my child's education at home is that the school sends home every single bit of marked work they do in school.

So if my child is struggling with something I can actually see specifically what they are getting wrong and work with them to review the subject.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now