Advanced search

Financial side of blogging

(3 Posts)
mouldycheesefan Tue 10-Jan-17 14:30:53

Hi, if you make money from your blog how have you arranged to pay tax etc, have you set yourself up as a company, has your employment tax code been affected if you also are employed, do you use an accountant

LaPampa Thu 26-Jan-17 13:06:36

I'm registered as self employed. Self assessment tax return takes details of all your income, PAYE or as a sole trader, or from investments, or renting out a room in your house, or whatever, and calculates what tax, NI and student loan payments etc are owed.

I don't use an accountant. I do use tax calc software to help me.

zanuda Fri 26-May-17 18:48:42

LaPampa how did you get to know all these? Is there any courses?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »