Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

A New Career to Ponder

(1 Post)
LouiseRea Thu 13-Oct-16 09:40:29

Hi My Name is Lou and I Love Neal's Yard Remedies. I started my long love affair of beautiful blue british bottles 24 years ago.
But what is love if its not shared? The last 3 years, since joining my blue bottle family, my life has been enriched on so many levels … I only joined to get some extra spending money for Christmas…

If you are interested in your family's Heath and Wellbeing - We have a Fantastic Join Up offer with NO Minimum Orders
Low Start Up Cost - Two kits available £40 (worth over 100) or £95 (worth over 200) Commission is 25-40%

So maybe it's a wee sideline opportunity OR a Fantastic Career your after we have it all - YOU decide. Be your own Boss - Free Training, Free Website - all the business tools you need to get started.

Join Us and Share the Amazing Blue Bottles that don't harm the planet, Smell Devine, are Paraben Free, Ethical and MOST IMPORTANTLY amazing for your skin too! Please click link for contact details to find out more... uk.nyrorganic.com/…/Louis…/area/become-a-consultant/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now