Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

WASPS

(2 Posts)
user1466078892 Fri 01-Jul-16 13:02:45

If I said I had developed an amazing new product which was organic, versatile , had recyclable packaging and was suitable for use on any age to sooth wasp stings , would anyone be interested??? And I am not telling fibs!

2kids2dogsnosense Fri 15-Jul-16 13:43:23

Me! I effin' hate the stripes little bleeders and every year without fail we get t least one lady wasp looking upon our garden shed as a "des res", and as the shed is mostly a repository for unexplored rubbish, the nest is usually the size of a football and there are twenty million stinging hymenoptera savaging me as I put out the washing.

Last year I had to deck myself out (in August!) in jeans, jumper, ski hat over a bathing cap, marigold gloves, wellingtons (with my jeans tucked into them), my specs and a tea towel around my lower face so that I could get in and squirt stuff onto the nest.

Anything that makes this unnecessary would be welcomed with open arms at Chateau 2kids . . .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now