Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Being a student and a mum sucks! Post your blogs!

(3 Posts)
MillennialMama89 Mon 18-Apr-16 02:50:08

Hi guys,

No idea if I'm doing this right but I just joined MN and I'm super nervous about posting. I've been up writing my dissertation and I have literally 3:15 minutes before I KNOW my 23 month old will wake up cries.

In a fit of rage and/or depression I have created a blog. As therapy really. For anyone who's studying whilst trying to take care of a child. My story is a bit crazy/interesting/WTF so you'll discover all about me over there. I couldn't really find anything I could relate to which was even more frustrating.

Millennial parenting is a thing now (apparently) so I'll be blogging about being one and trying to parent.

First post nerves officially calming down now. Please like, share, comment and take a peek!

LD

MILLENNIALMAMAHOOD.COM

MrTiddlestheFatCat Mon 18-Apr-16 21:22:19

Okay, so first of all the link didn't work, but I did try and look.

I cannot imagine what it would have been like to do University with a young child- I struggled most days to look after myself, to be quite honest.

revealall Sat 23-Apr-16 16:42:46

I bloody loved it. Although I was a single parent and the degree wasn't particularly demanding. Gave me some me time whilst in college and I just did the work ..well at night when he was asleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now