Talk

Advanced search

Being a student and a mum sucks! Post your blogs!

(3 Posts)
MillennialMama89 Mon 18-Apr-16 02:50:08

Hi guys,

No idea if I'm doing this right but I just joined MN and I'm super nervous about posting. I've been up writing my dissertation and I have literally 3:15 minutes before I KNOW my 23 month old will wake up cries.

In a fit of rage and/or depression I have created a blog. As therapy really. For anyone who's studying whilst trying to take care of a child. My story is a bit crazy/interesting/WTF so you'll discover all about me over there. I couldn't really find anything I could relate to which was even more frustrating.

Millennial parenting is a thing now (apparently) so I'll be blogging about being one and trying to parent.

First post nerves officially calming down now. Please like, share, comment and take a peek!

LD

MILLENNIALMAMAHOOD.COM

OP’s posts: |
MrTiddlestheFatCat Mon 18-Apr-16 21:22:19

Okay, so first of all the link didn't work, but I did try and look.

I cannot imagine what it would have been like to do University with a young child- I struggled most days to look after myself, to be quite honest.

revealall Sat 23-Apr-16 16:42:46

I bloody loved it. Although I was a single parent and the degree wasn't particularly demanding. Gave me some me time whilst in college and I just did the work ..well at night when he was asleep.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in