Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

A Place to Promote Your Blog, Chat and Network

(11 Posts)
Accidentalhipstermum Mon 04-Apr-16 09:32:17

Hi all!

I blog over at www.accidentalhipstermum.com/ and I've created a little Facebook group for bloggers around the world to chat and connect. We do most recent post sharing as well as liking each other's FB pages etc. It's really friendly and I'd love it if some of you would join.

www.facebook.com/groups/1532713167030606/

Come and say hello!

Whingewhingewine Mon 04-Apr-16 13:58:03

I've requested to join smile

Accidentalhipstermum Mon 04-Apr-16 14:25:03

I've accepted! Feel free to invite others and also say hello and share your blog with us! x

tigga61 Mon 18-Apr-16 11:16:55

i blog over here dailybrewreviews.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/pedigree-dog-food-trial/ and would love more followers

DameDancealot Mon 02-May-16 21:43:52

Hi accidental do you ever do reviews of candles at all. I have an online natural wax candle business and am looking for bloggers to review them.
There is one that I found that reviewed a candle and they loved it but just looking for more.
Not even sure if I have posted this in the right place

Help or advice appreciated

zanuda Wed 04-May-16 18:32:07

one that I found that reviewed a candle and they loved it but just looking for more
DameDancealot, it depends on what you're trying to reach with reviews. More followers, making brand name more visible, more traffic. I know, eventually more sales, but couple of random reviews won't produce it. In theory - yes. That's why big companies do it. But they do it on a big scale - 1000 reviews will give like 10 working ones that ill lead to increase in sales. But if you do only 100 your one working might be in the very end...

I'm not saying you should not do it, I'm saying that depending on the goal you want to achieve you should modify your strategy. Did you try to give candles to bloggers to host competition? With condition that the participants visit your site? Or follow your twitter?

thestagemommy Tue 17-May-16 22:58:32

I blog at www.thestagemommy.com and would love to join your FB group!

anaaugusto1992 Wed 25-May-16 11:20:59

Hello everyone smile I have a youtube channel over here www.youtube.com/channel/UCm6C0ONDBrpgeGP7ZJSlGKg where I have started to make videos about my pregnancy and experiences as a young first time mum. Feel free to check it out!

user1465412841 Fri 10-Jun-16 14:53:15

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

ZariinKa25 Fri 10-Jun-16 20:07:18

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Corbymummy Sun 10-Jul-16 20:31:57

Hello, will have a gander at your blogs. Here's mine 😘

www.facebook.com/Thesleepthiefsmummy/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now