Talk

Advanced search

New blog idea but need some help!

(3 Posts)
zanuda Wed 04-May-16 17:22:08

Try to post your survey on reddit - they have parenting people all in one section and it has more traffic then here (on bloggers talk).

Leopardearth22 Wed 02-Mar-16 21:10:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Duly Mon 08-Feb-16 20:40:31

Hello,

I am planning on writing/building a new blog to include here in the blogger network but I need some help! I really want to discuss issues that appeal to professional working mothers with particular reference to reducing the sources of stress in our professional and private lives. I am a professional working mum of three primary school aged children and I know what creates stress for me and how I handle that but I kind of want to throw the baton out to see what else is happening in other's lives. I have devised a survey that take about 6 or 7 minutes to complete and if you do so you might be in with a chance of winning a bottle of Veuve Clicquot and some Hotel Chocolats (as a little sweetener!). Please could you take a moment to do so and help me out? Thanks very much for your time!

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/S6FBYZJ

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »