Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Golden lane nursery - any experiences?

(6 Posts)
Appletulip Tue 22-Dec-15 09:20:47

Hi fellow mumsnetters!

My DS (1.5y) got a nursery place in Golden Lane nursery in Barbican. I have been searching for some reviews, but can't find any. Can you please let me know what your experience has been?
I feel a bit apprehensive sending my child to the unknown place.

Many thanks in advace!

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 22-Dec-15 17:37:56

Hi Appletulip - we would recommend popping over to our Mumsnet Local site for Westminster & City, found here. There will be Mumsnetters over there with local knowledge and they may be able to provide you with the appropriate advice.

Appletulip Tue 29-Dec-15 15:25:19

thanks, BeccaMumsnet. I have not found anything there. It is so strange that there are no reviews on this establishment given that it has been around for a while and accommodates many kids...

CaptainTightpantsforPM Mon 04-Jan-16 19:04:04

Either start a thread in there with the name of the Nursery and area in the title or do the same in Education. This area is for people who write blogs to chat about bloggy things so you won't get many replies.

CaptainTightpantsforPM Mon 04-Jan-16 19:05:47

Pre- school education

Appletulip Tue 05-Jan-16 10:51:49

thanks CaptainTightpantsforPM!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now