Talk

Advanced search

building followers on facebook

(2 Posts)
Amumsim Thu 08-Oct-15 16:47:05

Hello, I have an anonymous blog amumsim.wordpress.com and have just created a lovely fb page for it www.facebook.com/amumsim but obviously can't invite any of my friends to like or follow (because I'm anon on it). I've been busy liking and following my favourite blogs but does any one have any tips for getting people to like or follow me??

zanuda Thu 29-Oct-15 14:33:27

It's not easy now with FB. Unless you buy. (Don't know exactly how but know it's possible).

1. You could try to find somebody to exchange 2likes". But people not always go for it because for FB it's important that you have followers from personal accounts rather then fun pages.

2. Another thing, check is wordpress.com has comunities/groups/discussion things. If you're active in a relative group people might follow you.

2a. Be active in forums/blogs that do not ban links.

3. If you run competitions (now it's not allowed to enter liking facebook page) and on the fist screen to like your FB page, you'l get some likes. Don't be really exited about this way - it will be ~1-2% of those who enter. BTW, competitions - great way to get a lot of twitter followers.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: