Talk

Advanced search

How long is the current wait for adding blogs to the network?

(6 Posts)
BugritAndTidyup Sun 13-Sep-15 11:48:41

Thanks Chammy. I'll give that a go tomorrow.

ChammyIRL Thu 10-Sep-15 06:12:19

There has been a delay and a change of staff. On Monday I hit 14 weeks since I registered so I dropped them an email and a tweet. Within a couple of hours I was approved.

Hope this helps smile

BugritAndTidyup Tue 01-Sep-15 16:59:19

The impression I get is that they're very busy at the moment, which is fair enough. It's not the wait I mind so much, just the not knowing what's going on. I'm not normally an impatient person, honest. As it happens I need to buy some gin for an upcoming post about periods (yes, that sentence does make sense). I will use it to drown my sorrows.

Backinthe1960s Tue 01-Sep-15 16:43:57

This question seems to get asked quite often. I was obviously lucky because my blog about being a foster child in the 1960s and 1970s got added quite quickly.

oldtimefostering.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/older-and-adult-foster-children-and.html

Perhaps the blogging part of Mumsnet isn't high priority to HQ, but 8 weeks seems like a long time? hmm

SarahatCraftInvaders Tue 01-Sep-15 15:28:14

I've been waiting for 8 weeks or so too. Have tried emailing couple of times but haven't had any reply. I have found drinking the said gin helps with the feelings of rejection - I've got a great recipe on my blog....

BugritAndTidyup Tue 25-Aug-15 16:29:20

Not to whinge. I know things must be manic there at the moment but I've been waiting about 6 weeks now and would just appreciate an update please just as to how long I can expect to wait? Feeling a bit lonely and ignored and gutted that I can't seem to get on the best network out there for parent bloggers.

See? I'm so fed up I'm resorting to flattery. What about bribery? Would it help if I sent gin?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »