Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

How long do Mumsnet take to add your blog to the network?

(5 Posts)
lordplops Mon 27-Jul-15 15:56:52

Hi there,

I've just joined Mumsnet and am keen to get my blog linked up to their network. Anyone know roughly how long it will take to get sorted out/ it at all? I'm new to this so have no idea if there is any criteria to meet/timescales etc. my blog is: mrmumblog.wordpress.com/ I've filled all the details in and sent them my link, not impatient just curious.

My blog is not affiliated with Mumsnet yet so apologies if posting this link is breaking any rules. Cheers. :-)

JosephineMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 27-Jul-15 16:31:34

Hi there,

Thanks for registering - someone should be in touch with you within a week of your application, so keep an eye on your inbox.

lordplops Mon 27-Jul-15 16:42:58

Great! Thanks for the speedy reply.

Renlau Tue 28-Jul-15 19:36:19

Hello

I registered and made an application for my blog, www.kaputlready.com, but never hear back - it was a few weeks back now. I did a search for my blog title and one post did come up, but not a link to the blog homepage. I'm a bit curious as to whether my application was somehow turned down or not - given that this one link is coming up.

Can anyone shed some light on this if at all possible?

Many thanks

Renlau

mradambarrett Thu 06-Aug-15 13:10:26

Six weeks ago (24th June) I also registered Because I Said So and have heard no response.

I've sent a couple of reminders since the initial automated email, to no avail.

I feel I'm letting my friend Kayleigh down as I am registering it on her behalf, so would really appreciate some update on where the registration process is at.

Many thanks,
Adam

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now