Talk

Advanced search

Do you/Mumsnet Bloggers still have a weekly bloglink?

(6 Posts)
SamanthaBarnesArtist Tue 21-Jul-15 09:49:35

Morning

Do you/we still have a weekly bloglink going? I used to love reading them and adding my own.

Back in the saddle (at the laptop) writing again and thought this a marvellous place to begin but can't find one...

Best, Samantha
samantha-barnes-v5xk.squarespace.com/new-blog/

Backinthe1960s Sat 25-Jul-15 18:17:23

I have seen this done on other blogs only this week. But I don't think it was on a Mumsnet blog.

DeniseDawson222 Tue 04-Aug-15 19:40:49

I am a retired female English teacher living in Harpenden. I am available from October for school runs and tutoring. References available. CRB and DBS checked. Email me at denisedawson2@aol.com

PavlovtheCat Thu 06-Aug-15 23:40:54

I used to enjoy that too, found a good few blogs to follow by reading them. I'll go see if I can find the answer grin

SamanthaBarnesArtist Fri 07-Aug-15 14:16:54

Thanks Pavlov cat...x

zanuda Thu 20-Aug-15 03:12:06

SamanthaBarnesArtist did you mean those long threads where everybody was posting their latest blog's posts? If you haven't bean here a while you probably missed - MumsNet gave bloggers several more "areas". And now there is special section for new blog posts: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/new_blog_posts

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: