Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Setting up a new blog

(2 Posts)
niki34 Tue 07-Jul-15 11:06:07

Hi i have just signed up to wordpress for my very own blog page, i have wanted to set one up for ages and now i have i am totally stuck on what to title it if any of you lovely ladies could help me out with some tips or advice i would much appreciate it. I am an artist mum of 3 currently pregnant with number 4, i love reviewing products & basically want a diary type feel to the page <3 thank in advance x

MyLittleWorldUK Thu 09-Jul-15 13:11:41

Hi Niki,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging! I am fairly new to blogging myself with my own blog having launched just one month ago. Having said that, I have experience with Wordpress and websites in general spanning back fourteen years so I hope I can help you out if needed.

As for names, how about:-

The Art of being Mum
ArtyMummy
ArtyMumma
Picture Perfect Parenting

Just a few thoughts for you.

Wordpress acts like a diary in as much as when you add a new post it will add the date and time so as your posts grow the post entries will be shown in order. For a diary look and feel (as in design) then this free theme could be just what you are looking for - www.wpdiarytheme.com/

Hope this helps.

Steve

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now