Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Help blog not automatically uploading!

(12 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

MotherPolitical Wed 22-Apr-15 11:13:54

New to this, forgive me! My blog post hasn't automatically uploaded - is there a button somewhere or a widget somewhere I need to be aware of?

MotherPolitical Wed 22-Apr-15 12:04:09

I should clarify - not uploaded onto MN!

MmeLindor Tue 28-Apr-15 21:55:03

It should go automatically. Have you emailed MNHQ?

MotherPolitical Wed 29-Apr-15 20:12:35

Hi Lindor - thank you! I thought it should - but no joy and its been loads of blog posts later!

I have emailed, twittered and shouted out here to no avail!!! lucys@mumsent please help! my child benefit piece is out today and I really would like it to go up.

Also, i put the mumsnet blogger badge on my page and everything, i feel like a fraud if i can't get ONE piece up on here!!!!!

MmeLindor Tue 05-May-15 11:32:48

Is it working yet? What a pain.

I'm intrigued now - would you link here?

abigailoborne Thu 07-May-15 06:45:47

Having the same trouble. Haven't managed to contact anyone either!

Did you have any joy in the end?

Potatoaddict Sat 09-May-15 13:38:48

I'm having the same problem so keen to know if you got it resolved.
Maybe there is a technical prob somewhere.

abigailoborne Mon 18-May-15 14:23:16

Have sent four emails over the last three weeks. Have tried getting hold of someone on Twitter. All to no avail. If anyone has any joy or figures out why posts aren't uploading then please post back here with the info!
If any of the mumsnet blog team are reading this then could you please send me a message?
My email is abigailfulton7@hotmail.com

Cheers x

Potatoaddict Wed 20-May-15 20:43:27

Has anyone had any luck yet?
If not, any ideas how we can get their attention?!

zanuda Tue 26-May-15 14:29:23

MotherPolitical, did you try to post your new blogposts here: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/new_blog_posts ? My understanding, that's a thread for all mumsnet bloggers to announce new posts (either you have problem with registration or not). Does it bring any readers?

YetAnotherBeckyMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 04-Jun-15 11:22:55

Hello there

This has been flagged to us, so we'll take a look.

Thanks

Wearefamilyadoption100 Mon 15-Jun-15 11:49:35

This has been happening to our blogs of the last few weeks. They do not get uploaded and just an icon for the website and our twitter name gets loaded but no link to click on to. I have tried and tried to contact someone but no avail... PLEASE help us out mumsnet bloggers network! We have 200 families in our network who are all so chuffed to be on the mumsnet bloggers network and keep asking me we no longer appear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now