Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Erith / Slade Green

(2 Posts)
susiew31 Sat 17-Jan-15 20:54:20

I am looking for a reasonably priced area in and around London for myself and my daughter and today visited a new Redrow development between Erith and Slade Green. Looking at the Ofsted reports the school reports from 2013 are not great and just wanted some honest opinions of the area. I saw a previous thread from 2012 and wondered if the area had improved since the grim reports then. No offence to anyone living there as I know nothing of the area!!!

apoorna Sun 13-Mar-16 16:20:41

Hello,

I see you didn't get any responses for this. I was looking at this development too. Did you buy here? What is your experience like? The access to this development is through Erith which is very industrial and looked very rough and the property is right next to DVLA vehicle pound. I am not sure if it is a great place to bring up young children but I may be completely wrong.

Thanks,
Apoorna

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now