Talk

Advanced search

Toddler, teething and tantrums

(3 Posts)
september49 Thu 08-Jan-15 11:17:33

Hiya,

My son is 16 months and has never really slept all night since he was born, however in the last few weeks it has got really bad like when he was a newborn baby. He is in a very good bedtime routine, going to bed every night between 7pm and 7.30pm but has been waking around the same times everynight being 10.30pm, 12.30am, 2.15am and 5.15am and then getting up at his normal time of 7.40am.

When he wakes he just sits up in cot and crys, therefore I am unsure if it is his teeth or he is hungry. I have tried letting him cry it out and I just cannot do it therefore only way to calm him is by giving him milk, but last night after eating good all day he drank nearly a bottle everytime he got up and I don't think this right!

Can you please help as he is a happy little boy but his restless nights I feel are making him grumpy and having little trantrums daily. And I should mention he also has around hour and a half to two hours sleep every day at 12.30pm.

TarquinMoriartyGruntfuttockII Fri 09-Jan-15 19:44:17

Hi,

Try posting on the Sleep board as this board is for Bloggers to chat about their blogs.

Click Here

umar01 Fri 28-Aug-15 08:35:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »