Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

son 19 year

(7 Posts)
sandy100 Sun 30-Nov-14 17:44:38

he has a girlfriend 2 year- they broke up some reason in july and then made up early aug. i worry he only child. again now yesterday they seem to have some problem , she was suppose to come over, she didnt. he ask me to take her to her house yesterday, he stayed over. i dont know, i worry. he was looking sad when i dropped him off at her house. they hardly talk to me and my husband. i so worried about theier relationship. me n my husband try to just to be here for him. he does not talk to us, we can tell he is sad, he does not want mme to talk to his girlfrien or her family, he says not our business. so sad and worried.

sandy100 Mon 01-Dec-14 17:49:42

can one talk to me?

sandy100 Mon 01-Dec-14 17:50:14

I am feeling so sad

sandy100 Mon 01-Dec-14 17:50:33

I am feeling so sad

sandy100 Mon 01-Dec-14 17:50:36

I am feeling so sad

sandy100 Mon 01-Dec-14 17:50:38

I am feeling so sad

MoistSponge Mon 01-Dec-14 17:53:55

You've posted in the wrong bit, which is why you're not getting any responses I'm afraid.

It's difficult when your children experience heartbreak and sadness but it is a part of life and learning how to be an adult unfortunately. All you can do is tell him that you're there for him and that he can come to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now