Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

2 blogs? or rebrand/relaunch/restyle current?

(3 Posts)
doradoo Tue 11-Nov-14 10:48:48

I seem to have let my blogging slip - and am now about a year since my last post.

I found that the general direction of my blog was muddled - it was titled one thing but I seemed to be trying to put too much in.

So - I'd like to get back to regular blogging - but with a different focus/type of blog - is it best to try to use the current one and gently change direction, or start something completely new?

Do any of you run two very different blogs - and is it hard work keeping up with both?

574ejones Tue 11-Nov-14 20:43:28

I would just change direction and if need be, style, on your current blog. That said, I do have two blogs myself! I do find it hard and wish I had just mixed the two up on my existing one. Don't forget that your blog title can be different to your url if you wanted it to say something different.

doradoo Wed 12-Nov-14 14:01:08

Thanks for your reply.

I'd want to do a food blog as I have some inherited family cookbooks I was going to feature. My 'expat' blog had turned into a baking one anyway.....

Hmmm will have to have a big think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now