Talk

Advanced search

pregnant or not pregnant??

(3 Posts)
22enaj Tue 21-Oct-14 15:33:37

Hi there!
I want to know your insights because im waiting for my period to arrive but until now not yet and i tried 4 pregnancy test already and the result ia all negative. But sometimes i have cramps..Should i believe on the test or not?

SweetTeaVodka Tue 21-Oct-14 18:11:01

If you've been having cramps I would imagine your period may well be here soon. How many days late are you?

False negatives so happen (my goddaughter was a false negative) when the there isn't yet enough hormone for the test to detect so best thing to do is wait a couple of days and if your period has not arrived yet then test again with FMU.

I do sympathise though, it's torture thinking you might be pregnant and not being sure one way or the other.

22enaj Wed 22-Oct-14 18:48:00

Hi thank you for your response...im 2 days delay already...and i check this morning it still negative..im really worried.. and can you suggest me what to do because im not yet prepared to be pregnant if ever the result is positive sad thank u

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: