Talk

Advanced search

Newbie blogger

(7 Posts)
doublecuddle Thu 18-Sep-14 08:08:02

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Helen & just getting started with my blog. I'm a total novice and quite frankly it scares me! Haven't a clue where to start but I'm giving it a go smile. Apart from being terrified....I'm so so excited and really hope people will enjoy reading my posts. My blog will be all about my life as a mum of twins. I hope will act as a record (for me) of all of our memories & milestones while also helping other twin mums or mums to be & hopefully just giving people a giggle.

Any tips you seasoned bloggers have would be massively appreciated! As would any "not to do's"!!!

You can find my blog here: http://diaryofatwinmummy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Thanks
Helen xx

Oscarandelliesmum Thu 18-Sep-14 10:25:45

Hi Helen!
Hope it goes well.
I will look forward to checking out your blog if/when I wrangle my two year old down for his nap! My chum has just found out that she is expecting twins so I shall point her in your direction for tips.

cher80 Thu 18-Sep-14 12:28:33

Hi, im a mum of twins they are 9 months old now. I look forward to checking out your blog, when I get the chance maybe when the twins are sleeping.

eblog1 Sun 21-Sep-14 15:35:46

Hi,

I am wanting to start my own blog about life in general, my day to day shenanigans etc but have no clue where to start.

I am under the impression it is free to do - is this correct? If so are you able to point me in the right direction please?

Thank you,
Eblog x

zanuda Fri 26-Sep-14 18:44:17

eblog1, it depends. There are services that provide free platform for your blog with some limitations. Read the T&C before opening account. It's good for a try out but if everything goes well people usually move to proper paid hosting. The most popular services: wordpress.com, blogger.com (will redirect you to blogspot.co.uk) and lifejournal something ( smile don't remember for sure - didn't like T&C).

eblog1 Sun 28-Sep-14 10:06:30

Zanuda
Thank you for your help - I started one via a site called over-blog. It's not great but I'm slowly getting there! Writing a short story - I've finished part 2 of it already!
Have a look if you like: eblog1.over-blog.com

Eblog x

littleraysofsunshine Thu 02-Oct-14 22:00:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »