Talk

Advanced search

i cant get pregnant after a missed miscarriage

(2 Posts)
missb04 Tue 16-Sep-14 14:59:08

Wondering if anyone can help, I'm a 19 year old female and I lost my child in may 2014. I was 8 weeks pregnant when my baby's heart beat had stopped beating and technically was meant to be 10 weeks when I found out.

I had a tablet that was meant to carry out miscarriage so my body would do I naturally which didn't work so I ended up having a D&C...I bled two months straight after my D&C which was on the 13th may. I went back to the doctors and I still have something from the pregnancy sack still there.

My partner and I have now been trying for 3 months and nothing seems to help, I've tried taken 2 months worth of seven seas which was unsuccessful so I have now gone on to Pregnacare trying to conceive.

Its getting me down something rotten and I feel that i'd get more answers here then my doctors as they are absolutely useless!!

hoping someone can help, i'd really appreciate it.

thank you!!

Youarejustwordsonascreenpeople Wed 17-Sep-14 11:30:35

Hi,

Try posting over on the Conception board where you will get tons of help and support click here

This board is for bloggers to chat and sort out their stuff.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »