Talk

Advanced search

New Blog Posts for Week Beginning Mon 15th

(6 Posts)
SamanthaBarnesArtist Thu 02-Oct-14 14:41:47

Hello 1ChelseaMa

It's a thankless business this blogging and getting hits but I find it's all about keeping your readers happy - giving them a little nudge once in a while to keep them interested. A competition for something good - not rubbish is a goodie.

Just keep going and keep promoting your news posts of fb, here, Britmums mebbe, Twitter - the numbers will climb x

Best of luck x

1ChelseaMa Sat 27-Sep-14 22:57:58

how to get hits? I paid for loads but got ripped off! Cannot - no matter what meta tags and whatever I do, cannot get Google to index my blog? Thanks for any nsight, lost a fortune paying these lying 'ineedhits' type services

sallyjenkins Tue 16-Sep-14 19:18:09

Should Indie authors pay to have their book edited?
What do you think?

SophRunning Tue 16-Sep-14 11:13:27

Hello everyone, I've written something this week about that amazing moment when 'No' turns to 'Yes'. Momentous day!

kazbar43 Mon 15-Sep-14 20:11:23

Hi I split with my husband in April I rang tax credits up and went from a joint claim to a single claim we have decided to give our marrige another go so when I ring tax credits up will I be able to go back to a joint claim over the phone or will I have to fill forms in thanks

SamanthaBarnesArtist Mon 15-Sep-14 12:06:47

Hello all

I think I may be the first this week - if not apologies for bashing in the party with a new thread - I can't find one though.

I'm all about using our Creativity to keep us sane. Herewith today's post folks, is a short one but a goodie.

Much love Sam x

samanthabarnes.com/2014/09/15/todays-creative-nudge/

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »