Talk

Advanced search

MS and IVF

(4 Posts)
Scaredstupid1 Sun 24-Aug-14 22:47:31

My husband and I are considering our 4th round of IVF. I am scared but reading some of the blogs u have wrote encourages me that the results could change with having the scratch done b4 the embryo transfer. I can only cross my finger and wish for the best.:-\

emmajaynelove Thu 14-Aug-14 12:35:34

Thank you

SwearyFucker Wed 13-Aug-14 20:28:23

Hi,
There may be other places to post where you'll get more traffic: this bit of Mumsnet is about blogging, so most people won't come here. Maybe try a different bit of Mumsnet? Or FertilityFriends.co.uk is a brilliant site for anyone going through IVF (I speak from experience), and I'm sure there are bits of the site for people with various physical health problems. Good luck, and I hope you get a positive result!

emmajaynelove Wed 13-Aug-14 16:08:53

Hi,

I've scoured the internet and can't find any UK threads and wondered if there is anyone on here who can help?

I have MS, am 39 and starting IVF in October - anyone else here been through this, going through this at all?

Hope so...feeling pretty alone

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »