Talk

Advanced search

Anaemia, raising HB levels more naturally

(1 Post)
Rozzysecrett Wed 14-May-14 08:56:37

I was searching and found this talk/blog and saw the older discussion on iron drips for anaemia. I was in hospital with a an Hb haemoglobin level of 4.9 as I had been bleeding for awhile with fibroids. I wanted to let you know that I managed to turn it around by using beet root formula and an iron drip avoiding a blood transfusion altogether and to my amazement and the doctors it worked! The beet juice formula is, drink one mug consisting of one third organic beet root juice(freshly juiced) one third of organic orange juice ( freshly juiced) and a stick of organic celery juiced. Take first thing every morning until levels go up. Within a week I went from 4.9 to 5.6 and they discharged me as long as I checked my HB levels with my doc, within 7 weeks my HB got up to 11 and still rising. The formula is from a curandera in Mexico who teaches over here I didn't know myself if it would work, but new I had a back up transfusion if it didn't work. Hope this is helpful to anyone. I still eat a salad of grated raw beetroot with orange juice with pumpkin seeds to keep my levels up. Hope someone may find this helpful x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: