Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Summer. Examinations. That time of year

(3 Posts)
nanonagle Mon 20-May-13 13:12:32

My son starts his exams on the fifth of June. The stress in infectious, your sense of girding loins, fear and loathing, overwhelming. I packed my books away post exams many many years ago, simply didn't occur to me it wasn't over at all at all. And of course I feel him too, despite the sheer attrition of sticking him to his books. Anyway, it's a challenge all round. And then we will have is younger sister....

nanonagle Mon 20-May-13 13:20:23

My son starts his exams on June 5th. The stress is infectious. the sense of loins being girded, fear and loathing, tremendous. I packed my books away post exams many many years ago, and it simply didn't occur to me that it was actually not over! I feel for him too, despite the sheer attrition of sticking him to his books. Anyway it's a challenge all round. And then there will be the younger one...

frankmoses Wed 22-May-13 12:13:05

This was the issue with my son also then I tried to get him an accredited life experience degree then he felt some sigh of relief.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now