Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

What is 'Silent Sunday' all about?

(5 Posts)
Dawnielou Mon 13-May-13 14:30:48

Firstly I would like to introduce myself as I am a newbie blogger.

I'm just curious if anyone can tell me what 'Silent Sunday' is all about? I have noticed on some blogs I have been reading that each Sunday they post a picture with no words.

My blog is www.myhouseandfamily.com if anyone fancies taking a look. I would appreciate any feedback and advice :-)

Tee2072 Mon 13-May-13 15:17:24

That's what Silent Sunday is. Just posting a picture, any picture, rather than words.

And welcome.

Dawnielou Mon 13-May-13 16:56:53

Thank you. And thanks for clarifying Silent Sunday for me. I know it was probably a bit obvious what it was but being a newbie I'm still finding my way around blush

Dillytante Tue 14-May-13 20:56:27

It's what's known as a meme. I've seen people be really dogmatic about it "there should be no words"! I think it is an ok idea but I hate the thought of doing it because everyone else is (mind you that's why I started blogging...!). I'd probably do a Silent Tuesday just for the hell of it!

Sauira Sun 19-May-13 16:36:02

Think I have just messed that up by ranting about my oh "/ oh well out with the old and in with the new as they say !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now