Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

anyone else having problems with blogger stats?

(4 Posts)
BeebiesQueen Sat 30-Mar-13 17:45:54

My stats seem to have froze. Im getting page views, but everything else doesn't seem to be updating. according to my stats, despite having over 600v page views in the last week, 5 have come from cosmicgirlie (silent Sunday link) 3 from m.Facebook and 2 from Facebook. That's it. Its not telling me where they are visiting, although if i check the posts page I can see how many views each post has got.
Anyone elsehaving problems? Or is it just me?

fcknits Tue 02-Apr-13 21:44:02

Do you mean Blogger.com? I have some old blogs on there, which I don't update any more. (I've moved platforms to WordPress.) However, I've checked the stats pages and they look normal to me - refers and audience stats, etc, are as expected.

Sorry I can't help more! x

racheyp Fri 05-Apr-13 18:59:45

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

suzannemumofthree Wed 10-Apr-13 20:31:01

I am on blogger, I do find their stats very confusing. I signed up for Google Analytics which seem to be far more reliable - having said that, they are almost 1/3 of blogger's so I prefer to ignore them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now