Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

poems? Anyone else write poetry?

(7 Posts)
LouiseGains Wed 27-Mar-13 17:40:22

I write and illustrate my poems. This eases my day... a thought pops up and I catch it to be regarded later... a time machine for mind and heart...

peekyboo Thu 28-Mar-13 22:51:59

Yes, I write poetry too! Though it isn't part of my usual blog I'm considering put some into my writing blog.

fcknits Tue 02-Apr-13 22:01:34

Hah - yes! Usually when I'm feeling down, though. It's a great outlet for high emotion. I haven't put any of it online though.

Nanniejo Thu 04-Apr-13 15:49:09

I have found it a great way to express myself. I wrote The Top 10 Big Heart Thank You Poems here. Hope you enjoy them and they cheer you up whilst we are waiting for spring!

sarahspoutsoff Fri 05-Apr-13 00:56:53

Well, I wouldn't say it was poetry so much as doggerel but I tend to write it to mark special occasions. I call them Odes and publish some of them on my blog ; sarahspoutsoff.wordpress.com/category/odes/
some are not for the prudish so you have been warned!

rockinhippy Fri 05-Apr-13 01:07:19

I gave up on blogging per se, but yes, I do write poetry, though usually in times of high emotion, not always though, sometimes I just write – I like the idea of illustrating them though & I do have stuff out there on the net... This one is mine though I didn't post it here, I kind of like that it pops up all over the place & not by my hand smile

racheyp Fri 05-Apr-13 18:57:57

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now