Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Hello! I'm new!

(3 Posts)
NixstaBrighton Thu 01-Nov-12 18:23:15

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and new to blogging.

My blog is 2 weeks old and I've had 4,000 views so far.
I've no idea if that is a good/low amount for a new blog?

I would also appreciate any design tips/help if anyone is a wordpress expert?

http://oneofseventeen.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

x

2under2blog Thu 01-Nov-12 19:17:30

Hi there,

I read your About Me page and my heart broke for you - how awful, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anything you write about your experience is bound to help so many people. I think it takes massive bravery to bare your soul and I love the way you write about your family and experiences.

I have followed your blog. Thanks for sharing your link and I hope you find blogging helps you with your grief xxx

pebbles77 Thu 01-Nov-12 20:49:36

I'm truly truly sorry for your loss. Your writing about your experience just broke my heart - you write amazingly well and I think I've re read it about 3 times. Well done you for writing it down. You're amazing

I'm afraid I'm just a newbie too so not a wordpress expert at all however there are things called widgets that allow your readers to follow you on twitter or Facebook or get your updates directly to their inbox.

I'm a big fan of simple blogs so I like your layout and I love your use of photos.

Keep writing, i'm in awe

Thinking of you enormously

Sally xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now