Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Spare ticket for Blogfest anyone?

(9 Posts)
lizlegs Sun 28-Oct-12 00:38:45

Aloha. I thought I couldn't make it, now I can - won't bore you with the deets - basically, does anyone have a spare Blogfest ticket they want to sell me? I have just started blogging and would like to hear how the pros do it! Thanks, Liz smile

choochy Sun 28-Oct-12 11:06:39

Hi!
I have a ticket for sale. Sadly, I was sacked from work for having MS on Monday and money's going to be tight, lol. Contact me through my blog if you're interested?
www.stumblinginflats.com

So sad I can't go but want to see ticket go to a good home!
Choochy x

peekyboo Sun 28-Oct-12 12:13:07

Choochy, that sounds really bad, hope things look up for you!

choochy Sun 28-Oct-12 16:11:58

Thank you! It's been quite a week...
Would have so loved to go, just to get a break, but am up to my neck in stress and working things out sigh.
But I am armed with chocolate and blogging has really come into its own - it's been a great way to get my frustration out!
Choochyx

2under2blog Mon 29-Oct-12 20:38:41

Choochy I'm so sorry to hear that. Doesn't sound very fair of your employers. Hope you can find a way to turn it into a positive xx

choochy Mon 29-Oct-12 20:50:50

Thanks 2under2 - and thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Had a great chat with an MS lawyer today, so things are moving...
x

2under2blog Mon 29-Oct-12 20:52:56

Good! best of luck - sounds like you're being very proactive x

pebbles77 Mon 29-Oct-12 21:30:46

I'm so sorry to hear you can't come Coochy - I was looking forward to meeting you
I'm so glad that you are talking with a lawyer as it's outrageous what your company have done. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope things turn out like they should
Keep writing x

choochy Mon 29-Oct-12 22:01:15

Thank you so much! I was really, really looking forward to meeting you guys. Am pretty gutted.
It's a dire situation, but feeling a lot clearer today after talking to the lawyer. It seems like a clear cut case of out and out discrimination. Just need to find some strength to get through it. Oh, for an easy life!! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now