Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

I made a huge mistake on one of my posts!

(8 Posts)
Pavlovthecat Mon 22-Oct-12 22:10:03

I had an old shell of a blog which I created with the wrong name but have been too scared to delete in case I deleted my new blog too (wordpress).

For some reason the order changed by the icon which list the blogs, and the names are very similar, so I posted my Aww Isn't that Sweet post there by mistake. I did notice the flat line showing my stats, I thought it was playing up. I did notice there were no categories. I thought it was playing up. I did not realise it was a User-Interface Issue.

Until I got 5 STARS and 3 2 people following it in like 5 minutes, but they were not showing on the post.

It is now in the right place, people are aware, if they can be bothered to go to the right blog who knows. I bravely deleted the old blog, with my hands over my eyes in case I had just deleted the lot!

So, if you want to up my stars again check it out ! But only star if you like it.

http://winecantcurebackpain.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/co-sleeping-toddler-family/

2under2blog Tue 23-Oct-12 14:56:30

Haha that picture is BRILLIANT! Therefore I have liked the crap out of your post.

Pavlovthecat Tue 23-Oct-12 19:21:46

thank you! great cartoon isn't it? it makes me chuckle every time I wake up with DS sleeping across my face, or when DH creeps up to bed, sneaks his pillow away and wispers 'gonna sleep on the couch, i got work tomorrow and need to sleep' !

EllieAllAtSea Wed 24-Oct-12 21:37:42

Read your blog post and laughted - a lot! Wasn't able to star you as I'm on Blogger rather than Wordpress x

Pavlovthecat Thu 25-Oct-12 13:04:36

ellie oh can't you? Did not know that. I knew that only wordpress bloggers can comment, didn't realise that applied to staring it too. Shame.

Pavlovthecat Thu 25-Oct-12 13:04:47

thank you btw smile

MmeLindor Thu 25-Oct-12 16:06:59

Ha. I love it. Very cute post.

Pavlovthecat Thu 25-Oct-12 17:58:03

thanks mme smile

I was reading your 'novel' the other day, and a couple of nights afterwards I woke up thinking about the view from the hotel at the beginning... and now I really want to go on holiday without the children grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now