Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Anyone else using blogspot? I can't add the Facebook like button!

(5 Posts)
peekyboo Mon 22-Oct-12 14:18:52

I've tried looking on Facebook help pages - nothing I can find, but that seems to be the usual way it goes on there. I googled it and got a detailed step-by-step instruction but it didn't apply to what was available when I went onto Blogspot itself.
Am I missing something? I have installed a 'share' button but I only wanted people to be able to like it! I think people are more likely to click like than share anyway.
Amanda
aspie-girl.blogspot.co.uk/

lisad123 Mon 22-Oct-12 14:20:44

Well I have shared grin
Not sure how to add like button sorry

peekyboo Mon 22-Oct-12 14:22:10

Thanks for sharing!!
I wish this techy stuff came naturally though.

suzannemumofthree Mon 22-Oct-12 21:41:01

If you log in to Facebook or even google something called facebook social plugins. There are instructions on there. I have finally managed to get my facebook link on my blog (after many failed attempts!) and now need to put the 'like' button on but am sure I saw it there. Good luck! Suzanne 3childrenandit.blogspot.co.uk

peekyboo Tue 23-Oct-12 11:27:46

Thanks Suzanne, I'll have another go when my brain has caught up with the rest of me!
On my other site, the Facebook button has been of no use at all, but the Facebook page linking with the Crazy Girl blog is much more popular, in the way strangers have responded to it, rather than having to 'grow' it through friends and family, so I thought I should have the button.
Amanda

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now