Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

*Waving* Hello!

(12 Posts)
EllieAllAtSea Wed 17-Oct-12 16:38:07

Hi all, I'm a new member of your bloggers network, yippee! Will have a proper dig around once the baby girl and nearly 5 year old are in bed but just wanted to say hi and let you know you can find my blog at allatseascotland.blogspot.co.uk Looking forward to getting to know you and reading your lovely blogs... x

pebbles77 Wed 17-Oct-12 16:41:38

Hi and welcome. Just had a quick read of your last post and really like it, very easy to read. Will definitely pay a bigger visit this evening once the little ones are asleep.

Check me out at pressiesbypebbles.com smile

2under2blog Wed 17-Oct-12 16:48:15

Hello Ellie, thanks for showing us your blog :-) I love the poetic nature of your posts. My blog is here.

pebbles77 Wed 17-Oct-12 16:50:17

www.pressiesbypebbles.com - sorry i forgot to tag it xx

EllieAllAtSea Wed 17-Oct-12 16:57:06

Thank you ladies, looking forward to reading these later!

choochy Wed 17-Oct-12 18:12:38

Hi ellie,
Your blog is beautiful, really well written and evocative - makes me miss my home country!
Choochy - www.stumblinginflats.com

EllieAllAtSea Wed 17-Oct-12 19:53:33

Oh my reading list is growing... great stuff ladies xxx

EllieAllAtSea Wed 17-Oct-12 20:58:09

Ah ha! Now I have the hang of making links... here it is! All At Sea

Gusthetheatrecat Thu 18-Oct-12 10:08:11

Lovely blog, Ellie. Thank you for sharing. Am just sniffing a bit at your beautiful but tragic post on pregnancy and infant loss. An old schoolfriend of mine lost her baby this year, and I lit a candle for her and for all the other missed babies at 7pm.
Rachel - Corner by Corner

EllieAllAtSea Thu 18-Oct-12 11:16:46

Thank you Rachel! Oh I'm a sucker for home improvement... had a quick peak and looking forward to having a proper look through your bog later. Looks like you have a fabulous place there... x

MmeLindor Fri 19-Oct-12 09:43:46

Hello Ellie,

loved your post on winter in Scotland, and your son's wonder of the magic of Christmas.

Could I make a wee suggestion - paragraphs would make your blog easier to read. I found it quite difficult, and if the post were not so lovely, I confess, I would have clicked away.

my blog is Salt and Caramel and I blog about the sweet and the bitter side of life - with political rants, travel reports, baking and recipes and all sorts of other stuff.

EllieAllAtSea Fri 19-Oct-12 10:16:32

Thank you MmeLindor - I think you are right! Loving the sound of Salt and Caramel, will be heading over there soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now