Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Free twitter seminar - tonight - on line

(4 Posts)
pebbles77 Wed 17-Oct-12 16:18:04

Hi everyone
I've just come across this and I've signed up. It's free and will be able to do it from home
I've read some of the feedback and all seems quite good and thought why not smile
If you can't make it I'll come back here tomorrow and let you know how it goes cos I'm sure she does more
www.aliciacowan.com/webinars/unlock-your-twitter-brilliance-171012

pebbles77 Wed 17-Oct-12 20:24:37

OK, well i logged on and it was actually pretty good - especially for a total newbie

It's an hour long however the last 10 minutes were talking about her paid for services so you'd just need to set aside 50 mins and you do need to listen rather than tap in and out.

It taught me about other places to read twitter like hoot suite where you can read everything a lot easier, set up calendars so that tweets are uploaded at specific times.

Taught about different types of readers and what we would need them and use them for

How to approach twitter with regards to selling/marketing blog etc - 4:1 - 4 chatting tweets to every 1 tweet about your blog or craft etc

I really thought it was useful and for the fact it was free really really worth doing so definitely recommend it

2under2blog Wed 17-Oct-12 21:15:34

Thanks for reporting back! Sounds interesting. That tweet ratio is so true, you've got to put loads back in to get schtuff out.

Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you're enjoying getting to grips with Twitter!

My dad's learning it at the moment. He emailed me to tell me everything had gone 'twits up'. Funny old stick.

pebbles77 Wed 17-Oct-12 21:48:49

ha ha ha, love the twits up comment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now