Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Why can't I join the Bloggers?

(6 Posts)
BustyDeLaGhetto Thu 11-Oct-12 22:44:27

Do I need to create a whole new account or can I just use my usual MN one? It tells me there is a problem with my login and then gives me the option to create a new account so not sure what I need to do.

Have emailled the helpdesk but they are drunk on gin slow to respond.

ZombTEE Fri 12-Oct-12 06:51:47

I don't understand your question. To join the bloggers, you create a blog on Blogger or Wordpress or something and submit it to MNHQ Bloggers Division™.

Where are you trying to sign up?

BustyDeLaGhetto Fri 12-Oct-12 18:57:02

Ah, okay. When I go to 'join' on the toolbar I'm asked to fill in my email, username, blog URL, description etc and when I compete the form it asks me to create a MN account which I already have. Do I just wondered if I needed a whole new account just for Blogging IYSWIM ?

BustyDeLaGhetto Fri 12-Oct-12 18:57:59

I think what I mean is 'how do I submit my blog?'

ZombTEE Fri 12-Oct-12 19:31:01

Sorry I registered ages ago so I don't remember, but I use the same account as I use for the rest of MN.

I think some people do have a separate blog MN account.

I would report this thread so MNHQ are sure to see it and ask!

ElenMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Wed 17-Oct-12 16:57:00

Hi Busty,
We've hic emailed you about your blog application now. Never fear, your pumpkin is here - and you shall go to the bloggers ball! <drains rest of G&T>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now