Food Bloggers! I need a great cake recipe!

(10 Posts)
KnockKnockPenny Tue 18-Sep-12 14:55:04

I need an easy, but tasty, cake to make on Thursday, and to share on my blog. If you have a great cake on your blog, can you share it with me? Or just share a recipe with me? I will of course link to your recipe in return smile

OP’s posts: |
KnockKnockPenny Tue 18-Sep-12 14:56:05

It can be cupcakes, a large cake or a tray bake thing, just something thats easy to make & I can serves to guests smile

MmeLindor Tue 18-Sep-12 18:17:31

Oh, what a good idea. My recipes got lost somehow in the revamp of my blog, but I would love to do this. Will try and get it sorted out - this is the recipe - I just need to get it back on the blog

http://www.getmecooking.com/recipe/banana-cupcakes-with-caramel-fleur-de-sel

MmeLindor Tue 18-Sep-12 18:18:04

Whoops. Link

and my blog

KnockKnockPenny Tue 18-Sep-12 18:36:09

Cool, thank you! smile

KnockKnockPenny Tue 18-Sep-12 18:38:09

Thanks, they look perfect! As soon as you have it back on your blog, let me know so I can link to it on mine smile

MmeLindor Tue 18-Sep-12 18:40:41

Will do. Have emailed the Tech Guy responsible so hopefully it will be back up soon

DebonaireDad Wed 19-Sep-12 12:28:05

Hi Penny, sounds like you have already found something, but if you fancy something a bit different, I've just posted this Pistachio polenta & Olive Oil Cake It's a pretty straightforward and easy cake to make that tastes yum. I serve it with a sorbet, but you don't need to if you don't have time.

Mind you, gotta love a banana cupcake!

MmeLindor Wed 19-Sep-12 21:29:34

Penny
I am not going to have time to sort out the recipe - so if you want to go with DDad's suggestion, maybe we could do the cupcakes another week?

KnockKnockPenny Sat 22-Sep-12 16:09:59

Mme, think I will have to anyway, I can't find salted caramels? I ended up making just a cream sponge, but I am going to try DebDads idea this week!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in