Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Food Bloggers! I need a great cake recipe!

(10 Posts)
KnockKnockPenny Tue 18-Sep-12 14:55:04

I need an easy, but tasty, cake to make on Thursday, and to share on my blog. If you have a great cake on your blog, can you share it with me? Or just share a recipe with me? I will of course link to your recipe in return smile

KnockKnockPenny Tue 18-Sep-12 14:56:05

It can be cupcakes, a large cake or a tray bake thing, just something thats easy to make & I can serves to guests smile

MmeLindor Tue 18-Sep-12 18:17:31

Oh, what a good idea. My recipes got lost somehow in the revamp of my blog, but I would love to do this. Will try and get it sorted out - this is the recipe - I just need to get it back on the blog

http://www.getmecooking.com/recipe/banana-cupcakes-with-caramel-fleur-de-sel

MmeLindor Tue 18-Sep-12 18:18:04

Whoops. Link

and my blog

KnockKnockPenny Tue 18-Sep-12 18:36:09

Cool, thank you! smile

KnockKnockPenny Tue 18-Sep-12 18:38:09

Thanks, they look perfect! As soon as you have it back on your blog, let me know so I can link to it on mine smile

MmeLindor Tue 18-Sep-12 18:40:41

Will do. Have emailed the Tech Guy responsible so hopefully it will be back up soon

DebonaireDad Wed 19-Sep-12 12:28:05

Hi Penny, sounds like you have already found something, but if you fancy something a bit different, I've just posted this Pistachio polenta & Olive Oil Cake It's a pretty straightforward and easy cake to make that tastes yum. I serve it with a sorbet, but you don't need to if you don't have time.

Mind you, gotta love a banana cupcake!

MmeLindor Wed 19-Sep-12 21:29:34

Penny
I am not going to have time to sort out the recipe - so if you want to go with DDad's suggestion, maybe we could do the cupcakes another week?

KnockKnockPenny Sat 22-Sep-12 16:09:59

Mme, think I will have to anyway, I can't find salted caramels? I ended up making just a cream sponge, but I am going to try DebDads idea this week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now