Scatsville Academy versus Plankton High??

(7 Posts)
crapteacher Tue 20-Mar-12 08:28:57

Dear All,

I'm in the most awful quandry. Does anyone have any experience of these fine two institutions? I hear on the grapevine that Scatsville has a particularly developed drug-dealing network and a collapsed infrastructure, whereas Plankton are blessed with a demoralised staff and a temporary head who's been on stress leave for the past four months. Results are on a par with about 25% getting 5 A*-Cs at GCSE, which I hear is outstanding for the area. Both are within reach of the disability buggy and have an offy surrounded by skiving kids nearby.

I'm completely torn between the two - any suggestions, Mumsnetters?

crapteacher

OP’s posts: |
happygardening Tue 20-Mar-12 08:37:30

Bit patronizing!

happygardening Tue 20-Mar-12 08:42:46

Who is you despise crapteacher the affluent middle classes fretting over which well known indie to sends their DC's too quibling over .5% difference in the league tables. Or to use a hideous phrase common to posters on MN the "great unwashed" "benefit scroungers" who who are percieved as not giving a crap about thier children and in particular their childrens education?

boschy Tue 20-Mar-12 11:03:00

you sound lovely....

Kez100 Tue 20-Mar-12 11:07:06

From your nom de plume, I'd imagine you'd be perfect in both.

KatMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 20-Mar-12 11:10:00

Hi, we've moved this thread into Bloggers.

crapteacher Tue 20-Mar-12 12:11:10

a) I don't despise anyone - I am a casual observer. It's called humour - you don't have to like it or share it with me, but the truth can sometimes hurt!
b) I AM lovely!
c) I am, after all, crapteacher... smile

http://www.crapteacher.wordpress.com/

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in