Giveaway!

(11 Posts)
trulymyrtle Sun 12-Feb-12 18:26:07

I am having a valentine's giveaway on my blog truly myrtle this week!

Leave a comment on my post at www.trulymyrtle.blogspot.com by the end of the week and you're in the draw to win a lovely knitting project bag! smile

OP’s posts: |
LovesBeingWearingSkinnyJeans Sun 12-Feb-12 18:36:06

I can't leave a comment sad

trulymyrtle Sun 12-Feb-12 21:48:56

oh no! Is it me? you? some people have managed - try again?
Sorry sad

LovesBeingWearingSkinnyJeans Sun 12-Feb-12 21:53:23

No it's me don't worry grin. Love the bag, I'm new to sewing and have been hoarding clothing I think I can upcycle.

FlipFantasia Sun 12-Feb-12 22:07:06

Gah! Also can't leave a comment (am sure it's me though, have periodic problems commenting on blogger blogs with my wordpress account [sigh]). Will try again though as I have now fallen a little bit in love with the bag grin

What a lovely new blog you have. Glad you posted the link smile

trulymyrtle Sun 12-Feb-12 23:51:50

Thanks Flip - try again!

trulymyrtle Sun 12-Feb-12 23:55:16

LoveBeing - enjoy your sewing, it is a blast! Especially up-cycling, it feels so virtuous and rebellious at the same time! A woman at a charity shop I frequent asked me recently if I was the woman who "cuts things up" (no amusement in her tone!). I don't think I am the person she is talking about, but she thought it was terribly wasteful to cut up perfectly good clothing!

trulymyrtle Tue 14-Feb-12 16:32:06

The giveaway is still on at truly myrtle. Leave a comment on the giveaway page by the end of the week to be in to win!

LovesBeingWearingSkinnyJeans Tue 14-Feb-12 18:09:58

trulymyrtle grin at your charity shop woman. I am still amazed tgat I got tge perfect fabric to make a gift for sil from a charity shop for 50p and still have loads left cause it was a large curtain smile

trulymyrtle Tue 14-Feb-12 18:59:06

don't you just love picking up a large curtain grin

LovesBeingWearingSkinnyJeans Tue 14-Feb-12 22:31:37

Sadly yes grin

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in