Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Any music bloggers out there?

(6 Posts)
Bitzer Tue 25-Oct-11 13:39:47

I've recently set up a blog about coming back to music/playing an instrument as an adult. Would be interested to know if anyone else is doing anything similar? Google hasn't turned up much (but then again, my own blog doesn't fare very well in google searches...)

Bitzer Wed 26-Oct-11 13:14:49

Anyone?

overmydeadbody Wed 26-Oct-11 13:16:57

Haven't come across any myself but have you tried searching within wordpress or blogger rather than just on google? That might help?

SouthernandCross Wed 26-Oct-11 13:20:16

Can you post the link? I'd like to have a look at it. I have blogged about my efforts to return to piano lessons but write a more general parenting blog.

Bitzer Wed 26-Oct-11 13:22:44

overmydeadbody – that's a v good idea smile (v new to all this...)

SouthernandCross - thank you for showing an interest! Blog is at www.reopeningthecase.co.uk - very much in its infancy, just trying to get to grips with all the technicalities. Would really really appreciate any feedback

Bitzer Wed 26-Oct-11 13:24:46

And by the way, Southern, where can I find your blog? Would like to hear about those piano lessons

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now