Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Have I been kicked off?? Sob.

(12 Posts)
Witchthis Fri 21-Oct-11 11:38:36

MN Great Ones don't you love me anymore? I don't appear to appear on the blog page anymore. Or the twitter feed. Am I a pariah? You can have one of my chocolates....

Witchthis Fri 21-Oct-11 14:56:58

Hello ? <echo>

Witchthis Fri 21-Oct-11 14:57:31

Is it cos you don't like my Halloween name change!?

Witchthis Sat 22-Oct-11 09:41:27

Am feeling very alone...

BlowHole Sat 22-Oct-11 09:44:24

Helloooo!
Sorry can't help but maybe you should put this in site stuff?
What's your blog about anyway?

Witchthis Sat 22-Oct-11 14:05:01

Thanks. I've emailed them too. I'm stitch this - my blog is nominally a stitchy one but I end up waffling about life and Parkinson's too. It's here

BlowHole Sat 22-Oct-11 15:55:43

Sounds good I'll have a look.

Witchthis Sun 23-Oct-11 16:36:09

Thanks!! I'd be interested in what you think...

BlowHole Sun 23-Oct-11 20:06:06

Just started reading it. Love the mice. Is there a pattern available for them on your etsy? Not read much yet, but will continue, I like it!

FlamingoBingo Sun 23-Oct-11 20:08:42

ahem

ElenMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Mon 24-Oct-11 11:24:19

Witchthis

MN Great Ones don't you love me anymore? I don't appear to appear on the blog page anymore. Or the twitter feed. Am I a pariah? You can have one of my chocolates....

Hi there,
FlamingoBingo's ahem is a link to our A-Z directory and you're definitely on there. We've tracked you down on Twitter too. You won't be getting rid of us any time soon <long, evil witchy cackle>

Witchthis Mon 24-Oct-11 17:34:02

Thanks. I'll put my security blanket away now. So, when I post it'll show up on the blog page again? That's where I was having the problem rather than the A-Z. Thanks to FB too grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now