Looking for other health bloggers

(20 Posts)
GraceWhoIsTired Thu 13-Oct-11 10:49:16

All very new to this, but have started a blog writing about tiredness and its possible causes and cures... I've started out fairly mainstream but am planning to branch out more into alternative, complementary and faith-based and spiritual approaches.

I'm at bloggingthetiredness.blogspot.com and I'd love to hear about other blogs or bloggers I could read, learn from or connect with...

OP’s posts: |
GraceWhoIsTired Thu 13-Oct-11 10:51:45

Ooops just read the note at the top of the forum. I've applied to join the network. Apologies if my little few lines self-promotion are inappropriate.

laptopdancer Thu 13-Oct-11 13:24:15

Mine is a nutrition blog

www.northwestnutrition.co.uk

I cant seem to join the network...

laptopdancer Thu 13-Oct-11 13:28:41

Grace please let me know if you register ok..I keep getting a screen saying problems storing registration

GraceWhoIsTired Fri 14-Oct-11 16:48:36

I seemed to be able to fill the form in, though judging from other threads it might take a while. How are you getting on?

GraceWhoIsTired Fri 14-Oct-11 16:52:10

BTW I've blogrolled you. Love the username on here grin

laptopdancer Sat 15-Oct-11 10:38:10

I think I managed to register smile I had too much info blush sounds like me grin

laptopdancer Sat 15-Oct-11 10:38:46

still waiting for response though....Im patiemt so no probs smile

SixthSenseofEntitlement Thu 20-Oct-11 19:29:13

I suppose my blog is health related - mostly focusing on mental health, and more from a lived experience/political angle, but here it is:

Sense of Entitlement

strawberry17 Thu 20-Oct-11 20:09:05

My blog is kind of health related as well, mental health as well: prozacwithdrawal.blogspot.com/

laptopdancer Sun 23-Oct-11 17:50:24

I still havent heard if Im on the blog list yet

ElinorMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Mon 24-Oct-11 11:40:05

GraceWhoIsTired

All very new to this, but have started a blog writing about tiredness and its possible causes and cures... I've started out fairly mainstream but am planning to branch out more into alternative, complementary and faith-based and spiritual approaches.

I'm at bloggingthetiredness.blogspot.com and I'd love to hear about other blogs or bloggers I could read, learn from or connect with...

Great blog! We'd love to have you - sending over the welcome note now. Thanks for joining us.

ElinorMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Mon 24-Oct-11 11:45:59

laptopdancer

Grace please let me know if you register ok..I keep getting a screen saying problems storing registration

You're in! Looking forward to reading your posts...

GraceWhoIsTired Mon 24-Oct-11 19:13:24

Elinor Thanks for the welcome. Pageloads are rocketing (well, increasing) already!

Laptop and others... good to see this thread carrying on. Lots of interesting reads.

merryberry Fri 28-Oct-11 18:59:37

I've got an oldish one about rheumatoid arthitis over at www.synovialsensation.com, it is quiet because my RA is quietsmile

merryberry Fri 28-Oct-11 19:00:32

honestly woman, wake UP! synovialsyntax.wordpress.com/

jandanaligazan Thu 03-Nov-11 14:17:05

Hello, mine is about health in a roundabout way! Reproductive health...

Its about how other cultures deal with pregnancy and childbirth. Can we learn something from them? Or are we better off with Western medicine?

http://pregnancyandchildbirtharoundtheworld.blogspot.com/

GraceWhoIsTired Thu 03-Nov-11 19:42:39

What a fascinating blog. Endless, endless scope for thinking and challenging...

fibrogirl Fri 11-Nov-11 16:48:22

Hiya ooohhh my first post, ive just got approval so thats lovely. im pretty new to bogging, a friend suggested i did as a way of filling my daya learnign to ive iwth fibromyalgia. my blog is http://but-you-dont-look-sick.blogspot.com/ all about living with an invisible illness. I shall go check out your - living with tiredness - so know that one I cant remember feeling sparkly and alive.

wil keep my eye out for other blogs happy to link to mine, its a slow start but im at amost 1000 visits smile

strawberry17 Fri 11-Nov-11 19:25:17

I'm just going to do myself some tea then read your blog fibrogirl, it's lovley and bright, great piccy of you!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in