Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Mammy's Monday Music Meme!

(2 Posts)
OhMammy Mon 10-Oct-11 09:27:28

Right this meme has been running for a few week now with varying results. In principle it is a good idea and for the musically minded of us out there, it provides an outlet for music sharing on a regular basis. I think that I took it for granted that everyone loves music and was taken aback to discover that there are those out there who have very little time to listen to music or are just not that bothered.

When I thought this up, the aim was for those of us who perhaps do not have that much time to sit and think of topics for posts to share with peers and readers but to still have a motivation to post something that reflects a little part of us. It really is just another outlet for expression that requires very few words to convey a message.

Hopefully, things are back on track and you lot are full ideas for this weeks Mammy's Music Meme at http://omammy.blogspot.com/2011/10/mammys-monday-music-meme_10.html.

Hope to see you soon. xx

OhMammy Mon 10-Oct-11 09:27:40

Right this meme has been running for a few week now with varying results. In principle it is a good idea and for the musically minded of us out there, it provides an outlet for music sharing on a regular basis. I think that I took it for granted that everyone loves music and was taken aback to discover that there are those out there who have very little time to listen to music or are just not that bothered.

When I thought this up, the aim was for those of us who perhaps do not have that much time to sit and think of topics for posts to share with peers and readers but to still have a motivation to post something that reflects a little part of us. It really is just another outlet for expression that requires very few words to convey a message.

Hopefully, things are back on track and you lot are full ideas for this weeks Mammy's Music Meme at omammy.blogspot.com/2011/10/mammys-monday-music-meme_10.html.

Hope to see you soon. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now